still alive

Monday, March 12, 2012  at 8:43 PM
Just in case you were wondering.  :)

Nothing new to report, really.  We've been passing around some mean sickies for a solid month, and Daddy just texted me a minute ago that he thinks he's getting it.  Great.

Cricket's top two teeth finally came through.  And he's fourteen months now.  So, yeah, that took forever.  He's walking everywhere all the time now.  Presh!

Hopper wets the bed every time I let him wear undies to bed, but if he wears a pull up, he's dry.  Every time.  Except for the stomach bug that he's had twice in the past few weeks, he hasn't had an accident one single time in about nine months, so we are thrilled about that, but we're ready to be d.o.n.e. with diapers on him.

I had my first Paparazzi party the other day.  It was amazingly wonderful.  One of my best friends hosted it for me and several of the ladies from church came.  Everybody was so excited and bragging on the pieces and everything.  I'm horrible at speaking in front of people, so I'm so glad that there's no demonstration thing to do with this.  Seriously, the jewelry does the talking for you.  I'd share pictures, but I totally forgot my camera that day, but I have a bazaar this weekend, and I'll be sure to take pictures there.

Anyway, most boring post ever.  It was just bugging me that I hadn't posted in almost a month.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    You have done a wonderful job with our blog design. I added some minor changes to help the tabs look more like tabs and changed some fonts and stuff. It really is coming together...Thanks!

    I read your post and has to laugh because we are going through the same thing. My 3 year old keeps wetting the bed and my 14 month olds molars just broke through...O, the joys of struggling through the hard times of motherhood:)

    ReplyDelete