just some stuff I love

Saturday, February 18, 2012  at 8:08 AM
Things have been pretty uneventful lately.  We found a vehicle yesterday and it looks like we are going to be able to get it in a few days.  We're so thankful.  Our friend Rob let us borrow his van since he's going to be out of town with a work rental for a bit, and immediately we were spoiled to the room!  We loved it!  We're so thankful for his generosity.  It helped us see that a van is just what we needed!  We found one through our local classifieds, and we are so excited about getting it.

The past few days have been filled with kind of "thumbs down" stuff, so I thought I'd take a bit to focus on some "thumbs up" stuff.

Are you a reader?  Then read this book. 

It's SO good!  I love Julie Klassen.  She writes Regency Period fiction, kind of reminiscent of Jane Austen, and I'm addicted to it.  I love the struggle between what's right and what's proper.  I love that everyone has their station in life, but when it all boils down to it, they're all just regular people.

I love Scensty!!  

Well, adore is more like it.  I love it so much I actually considered being a consultant, but some girls at church sell candles for missions and I didn't want to steal their thunder.  I love it.  Love, love, love.  It's so much safer than candles, and smells amazing!  I'm also loving Scent Circles.  I got several to scatter around.  I put one in the boys' room and I can smell it in the living room now!  Does anybody have a Scentsy buddy?  Hopper loves elephants so I was thinking of getting one for him.  What do you think about them?  Anyway, I love Scentsy!  Have you tried it?  Do you have a consultant?  If not, I definitely recommend Ashley.  She's a sweetheart and she has great specials, on top of the company specials!

I love Paparazzi!!

This is my new business venture.  It's truly amazing jewelry for $5.  For real.  I'm loving it!!  To be honest, I was kind of apprehensive about it.  What could the quality of $5 be?  I was almost certain it was going to be super cheap flimsy stuff, but it's totally not.  It's FABULOUS!  I had so much trouble when I was going through it because I wanted to keep everything!!  I've had an opportunity to show it to a couple of people and I'm showing it again today.  They have so many different styles of jewlery, but all of it is classy.  This is going to explode around here!  I've been with another direct sales company and I loved the products I was earning, but my area is just saturated with it.  There are so many consultants for that company here, and so it wasn't working out for me.  Paparazzi has been in business for just over a year, and there aren't any consultants within 100 miles of me.  Yet.  :)  If you're considering something in direct sales, definitely give Paparazzi a good look, and feel free to ask me any questions.  I'm SO glad I jumped on board!!

Well, I've gotta go make some money.  :)  TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment