a night out

Wednesday, January 4, 2012  at 9:49 PM
We recently had a fun outing.  My mom treated us to Japanese.  We love Chinese, but we'd never had Japanese before, so we were excited to try it.

That night was also the first time Cricket rode in a forward facing car seat.  He just looked around like he didn't know what to think for a while.  Then he just smiled!  I think he liked it!
 Both my boys, side by side.  Don't they look angelic?  Well, this is kind of deceiving picture.  It turned into war before the night was over.  Ha!  They won't be sitting beside each other anymore!
 And on the other side, my mom.  She's amazing.  (My camera isn't amazing, though.  Sorry about that.)
 And here's where we went.  Anybody know what Hibachi means?
Our chef...or whatever you call him.  He did lots of showing off while he was cooking our food.  But he really showed off with the shrimp and the fried rice.  It was amazing!
 They brought Hopper some training chopsticks, and he did really well with them!
 Cricket found a good use for them, too.
  
The four of us.
 And then we went to see some Christmas lights one last time before they take them down. 
What a fun night it was!  I love spending time with my family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great night out! That is so nice that you all got to do that. I've been to a Hibachi restaurant once before it is fun!
    Great family photo!

    ReplyDelete